Presque Isle Library Art Show Wednesday, March 1st through Friday, April 28th, 2023
We have been presented with the opportunity for MAL members to present an exhibition of artwork at the Presque Isle Community Library. The entry form and guidelines are attached. You will need to read those, BUT the essence is:
- There is room for 50 pieces to be exhibited.
- Because of membership numbers, each member who wishes to exhibit will be limited to three (3) pieces, at least for now until we see member interest.
- The first 50 pieces entered will receive space. We will work with others beyond that for the opportunity to exhibit (see #8 below)
- Deadline to enter: noon on Tuesday, February 28th.
- There is NO FEE to participate, however there is a requirement of the Presque Isle Community Library that you provide a donation to the library equal to 10% of any artwork that you sell as a result of the exhibition.
- Exhibit Dates: Wednesday, March 1st through Friday, April 28th.
- Each artist will be responsible for delivering and hanging their artwork. Please see the Guidelines!
- One of the considerations with a two month period of exhibition, we may wish to share the time with some members withdrawing their pieces from exhibition after a period (perhaps 4 weeks?) to make room & opportunity for others who would also like to participate. This would have to be worked out as the need arises.
OK! Send your entries to me ([email protected]).
YOU NEED NOT SEND THE ACTUAL FORM, BUT ALL OF THE INFORMATION ON THE FIRST PAGE MUST BE SUBMITTED TO ME!
Your electronic submission will signify your acceptance of all responsibilities spelled out in the guidelines.